Eileen Fisher built a fashion empire. Her employees now own nearly half of it

For many entrepreneurs, the ultimate goal is to take their company public. But for fashion designer Eileen Fisher, staying private and giving her employees a share of the business has allowed her to carve her own path to success. Fisher personally owns 60% of the company that shares her name, while the remaining 40% is