The mission of CRISP Social Ventures (“CSV”) is to pave the way towards a better, more effective and sustainable future by offering education and poverty alleviation programs that drive the economy and improve lives, bringing about measurable and positive social change in India and Sri Lanka.
CSV is currently affiliated with six projects in India and one in Sri Lanka:
- Creativiti Council’s mission is to develop and making available affordable assistive products to the low income communities.
- Mentor Pool is the mentoring platform of Venture Center, Pune.
- NoPo Nanotechnologies is producing the world’s best Carbon Nanotubes, reducing exploitation of natural resources.
- Powerhouse is the first project that CSV has incubated in India.
- RCupe Lifesciences is a developer of a portfolio of cardiopulmonary access devices
- Rise Infinity Foundation’s objective is to help create a more responsible, inclusive, sustainable and eco-friendly society.
- Yarl IT Hub is a non profit IT organization in Jaffna, Sri Lanka.